Donate to the MORE Foundation
Please enter the amount you wish to donate along with selecting where you would like this donation to be used.
If you wish to make a donation in honor of someone, please type their name in the comment field below.
Thank you for your donation!
DATES/TIMES/LOCATION:June 19-20, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm at JW Marriott – Desert Ridge, Phoenix, AZ
COURSE DESCRIPTION:This exciting, in-depth program for providers, health system executives, and payors will focus on critical topics across the continuum of musculoskeletal care and healthcare business performance through a dynamic mix of didactic presentations, interactive case-based discussions, expert debates, and lively panels. The course format will provide interaction with distinguished faculty members who will share their knowledge and expertise on a wide variety of relevant topics. Various tracks will allow attendees to attend the specific clinical and business topics that most interest them.
FIVE DISTINCT TRACKS, which attendees can move between, will be devoted to:
- Three specialized tracks for advanced concepts in clinical musculoskeletal topics across the continuum of care in upper extremity, lower extremity, and spine and pain.
- A specialized track focused on healthcare reform strategies, population health, bundled payments, and the business of medicine.
- A specialized track for musculoskeletal care and management by Allied Health Providers (PA, NP, PT).
CLINICAL TRACK SYMPOSIUM OBJECTIVES:
- Implement clinical practice improvements based on evidence, professional development, and strategies for cost-effective quality musculoskeletal and spine care.
- Impact patient outcomes through adoption of innovation, technology, and best practices.
- Discuss current literature in highly controversial areas to reveal best practices and effective care.
- Interact with experts in your specific field in small groups to allow meaningful discussion about issues critical to your practice.
BUSINESS TRACK SYMPOSIUM OBJECTIVES:
- Determine opportunities and strategies around the outpatient ecosystem, ambulatory surgery centers, and related reimbursement and legislative changes.
- Analyze how alignment of payors, providers, health systems, and patients is possible and the winning formula.
- Discuss healthcare strategies for remaining a viable, sustainable musculoskeletal practice and describe the strategy details to manage and grow musculoskeletal businesses in a complex and changing regulatory and business environment.
- Explain how network development, payor-provider partnerships, and new technologies can drive lower cost trends and improve quality resulting in benefit for all stakeholders.
- Discuss current trends in musculoskeletal practice consolidation.
Approximately 400 orthopedic surgeons, C-suite healthcare and insurance executives, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and physical therapists will attend.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with accreditation requirements. MORE Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.