Friday, August 17, 2018 at 1:00 PM - Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 1:00 PM (MST)
This exciting, in-depth program will focus on critical topics in healthcare performance and across the spectrum of orthopedic specialties through a dynamic mix of didactic presentations, interactive case-based discussions, and lively debates. Ample opportunity will be provided to ask our expert faculty any questions you have and get the answers that will improve your practice. Sessions will be devoted to:
- Payor Reform Strategies and the Business of Medicine
- Medicolegal and Compliance Issues
Current Musculoskeletal and Neurological Topics Across All Orthopedic Subspecialties including:
- Sessions specifically for PCPs and AHPs such as fracture management, treating orthopedic pain, non-operative treatment of osteoarthritis, platelet rich plasma treatment, chronic low back pain treatment, and concussion.
- Breakout sessions with current trends and treatment in trauma, adult reconstructive surgery, shoulder, sports, foot/ankle, hand, interventional spine, spine, and neurology.
- Discuss current approaches to improving musculoskeletal care and outcomes
- Share strategic knowledge about current issues facing orthopedic providers and the healthcare industry
- Implement improvement to clinical practice and strategies for effective quality care of patients with a variety of musculoskeletal conditions
- Incorporate evidence-based practice into musculoskeletal care
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Spine surgeons
- Pain physicians
- Primary care physicians
- Physician assistants
- Nurse practitioners
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Athletic trainers
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). MORE Foundation is accredited by the Arizona Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. MORE Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For the purpose of re-certification, the following organizations accept AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- HOPCo/The CORE Institute
- Valley Radiologists and East Valley Diagnostic Imaging
- Flexion Therapeutics
- Stryker Performance Solutions
- Tennex Health
- Wright Medical
- Molnycke Health Care
- NuVasive, Inc.
Questions? Call 623-241-8724 or use our contact form.