2019 Healthcare Outcomes Performance Symposium
Friday, August 16, 2019 at 8:00 AM - Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 5:30 PM (MST)
This exciting, in-depth program will focus on critical topics across the spectrum of musculoskeletal and neurological care and healthcare performance through a dynamic mix of didactic presentations, interactive case-based discussions, and lively debates. The course format will provide interaction with distinguished faculty members who will share their knowledge and expertise on a wide variety of relevant topics. Sessions will be devoted to:
- Healthcare reform strategies and the business of medicine
- Current musculoskeletal and neurological topics across the continuum of care
- Medicolegal and compliance issues
- Discuss healthcare reform and strategies for remaining a viable, sustainable musculoskeletal practice
- Share strategic knowledge about current issues facing musculoskeletal providers and the healthcare industry
- Implement improvements to clinical practice and strategies for effective quality care of patients with a variety of musculoskeletal and neurologic conditions
- Incorporate evidence-based and value-based care into musculoskeletal practice
- Orthopedic surgeons
- Pain Physicians
- Primary Care Physicians
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Athletic Trainers
CME: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) by MORE Foundation. MORE Foundation is accredited by the Arizona Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. MORE Foundation designates this live activity for a maximum of 13 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CNE: Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP 17071, for 13 Contact Hours.
BOC: AZSMS BOC AP# P3682 is approved by The Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education for Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 13 hours of Category A hours. ATs should only claim those hours spent in the educational program.
PT: This course has been approved by the Arizona Physical Therapy Association for 13.0 Category A continuing competence contact hours. Arizona licensed physical therapists are urged to review Arizona Administrative Code R4-24-402 prior to committing to this or any course to meet their continuing competence requirements.
- Depuy Synthes - Part of the Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies
- Dorn Policy Group
- Goode Surgical
- Hanger Clinic
- HOPCO/The CORE Institute
- Meadows Behavioral Healthcare
- Molnlycke HealthCare
- OrthoSportAZ & DJO
- Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Tenex Health Inc.
- Xtant Medical
Questions? Call 623-241-8724 or use our contact form.